Saturday, August 29, 2009

Alright...

Guten Morgen!

Today was my weekly weigh in. This week I have felt like I've been starving myself. Yesterday I forgot to eat lunch, and by the evening my tummy was letting me know. That's why I was disappointed by this weeks weigh in...

299 lbs...

I mean WOOOO! I'm back in the 2XXs! Buuuuuuuuuuuut...

That's a total weight loss this week of just 2lbs. I know I should be thrilled. That's a good amount of weight to lose in one week, but the last two weeks I've been so impressed with my big losses, and this week feels like a lot less, you know?

Mind you, when I type it like THIS:

15lbs lost in FOUR WEEKS!

That looks better :)

I'm off to get my first milestone prize! My new electronic scales! So that's exciting! I need to go shooooooooping! Wooo!!!

I should be more cheerful than I am. Why am I not thrilled? I reached my first milestone this morning! YAY!!! (I'm trying to be ecstatic, I really am!) I suppose that in my head I've decided to lose weight, and I don't know why my body hasn't done it all. A month's a long time! That's what my heart is saying. Then there's my head, saying stupid annoying things like "it took you 27 years to put it on, it's not going to come off overnight". I KNOWWWW!!!! I just want it to!!!

Fingers crossed that I'll snap out of this attitude. It's this attitude that's lead to my downfall on diets in the past. I don't want that to happen this time.

I'll let you know how I go. Thanks for your support :)

FS xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!