Saturday, August 15, 2009

GOOD morning!

Wasssssup? I am clearly VERY excited this morning. I had my weigh in annnnnd

*Drum roll please*

306 lbs!!!!!!

I've dropped 6 lbs in a week!!! AWESOME!

I feel FANTASTIC! I can't believe it! I'm concerned that this weekend isn't going to be fabulous eating wise. My Grandmother-in-law (M) had a stroke yesterday and we are making the 4 hour journey down to see her, and will eat with the family wherever we go. I do not begrudge this at all (obviously) -- it's a really sad situation. Eating wise -- hmmm, I'm a comfort eater. Something tells me that next week's weight loss isn't going to be quite as significant, but I have hope. If there is one thing that M would want, it's for us all to be happy and healthy. Being a fatty doesn't fall in to either of those categories.

Sorry this is so brief, but we have to get going.

Bisous xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!