Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Struggling...

This weekend we hosted a barbeque. I knew I wasn't going to be able to stick to my diet, so on Sunday I just relaxed and ate whatever took my fancy, without trying to analyze the nutritional content. It was luuuuuuush. But then yesterday there were leftovers, and I thought "oooh, it would be such a shame to just throw all that food away", so I ate it. This morning, I have yet to eat breakfast. It's 10am, and I'm starving. BUT I'm trying to figure out... am I going to eat diet friendly food, or something naughty? I don't think I have anything naughty left -- I asked my husband to throw away all the yummy bits that were left over last night. He did. THANK GOODNESS. Why can't I trust myself with delicious fooooods?

On the plus side, I have realised that writing this blogs does keep me accountable. Just sitting here typing has made me think of all the reasons why I need to stick at it. I need to do this. I'm 27 years old, and I really just want to be healthy, to walk the stairs at school and not feel breathless by the top, to wear the cute clothes that the models are wearing in the shop windows.

Okay. Off to make something healthy for breakfast! Yay! Thanks for setting me on the straight and narrow! I hope I can just keep at it...

Mwwwwaaaah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!