Sunday, May 2, 2010

Woooo!

Okay, I'm clearly alive. There was no tornado. False alarm!

BUT... guess what?

I've lost weight!!!!!! I know! What are the chances?! I've taken a few walks, done some gardening, and been a little more active. I haven't changed my eating much, but I feel inspired!!! If I change my eating, I could lose EVEN MORE WEIGHT! Shocker!!!!! Whodathunkit?!

As of this morning, 5/2/2010, at 9:30am... I weigh...

314.2 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK GOODNESS!

That 320 lbs weigh in scared the living daylights out of me...

So this week I need to think about things more. Think about what I'm putting in my mouth. Think about getting out instead of staying in. This summery weather is SUPER useful!

I'm also going to take a photo of myself in my undies. Gross right? Well, don't worry, it's not for public consumption! It's just so I can see for myself how I'm doing on my weight loss journey. It's a journey that I've taken a few wrong turns on, but now I own a GPS... so I can't go wrong... right?!

KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED!

Me xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message!